Thesium chinense was first recorded in the book “Bencao Tujing” of the Song Dynasty in 1062. Which also has been pointed out its efficacy in many traditional Chinese medicine books such as “National Chinese Herbal Medicine Compilation”, “Chinese Medicine Abstract” and “Guizhou Folk Medicine Collection”. This species was mainly used for acute mastitis, pneumonia, lung abscess, tonsillitis, enteritis, cystitis and other various inflammations.
Bairui Table, anti-infection medicine from the native wild plant of Thesium chinense, is one of the exclusive products made by our company. It is enjoy a high reputation of "anti-infective botanical medicine". It has significant effects on antipyretic and antiphlegm, and is safe and non-toxic, especially suitable for infants, parturients, the elderly, diabetic patients, hepatic and renal insufficiency.
1. Bairui Table is a unilateral preparation, pure natural wild herbs, safe and suitable for a wide range of people;
2. The clinical efficacy is clear, and several guidelines recommend therapeutic drugs;
3. Anti-infective of plant and reduce the use of antibiotics;
4. On the one hand, Bairui Table has the effect of enhancing immunity, on the other hand, it has broad-spectrum anti-infection, and is also beneficial to the rehabilitation of special populations such as the elderly, women and hepatic and renal insufficiency.
5. High value in pharmacoeconomics, integrating multiple functions such as broad-spectrum antibacterial, anti-viral, immune enhancement, antipyretic and analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antitussive and expectorant, avoiding the use of multiple therapeutic drugs and symptomatic treatment drugs, thereby reducing overall treatment cost.