Oral rehydration solution Yansan (III) is not a sports drink, but a commonly used drug in clinical practice. Its drug approval number is H20193361. Can prevent and treat diarrhea caused by mild and moderate dehydration, and can be used to supplement sodium, potassium, chlorine.
(1) Sodium chloride can maintain the osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid, participate in the regulation of acid-base balance in the body, and maintain the normal excitability of nerves and muscles;
(2) Potassium chloride is a commonly used electrolyte balance regulator, used to treat and prevent hypokalemia caused by severe diarrhea;
(3) Sodium citrate combines with Ca2+ in blood or plasma to form soluble calcium citrate that is difficult to dissociate, so as to reduce calcium ions in blood, thereby inhibiting the coagulation process and producing anticoagulant effect;
(4) Glucose is the energy source and metabolic intermediate of living cells, and these components are used in combination for patients with diarrhea of any age and various causes, including cholera.
Oral rehydration Solution Salt Powder (III) is taken by dissolving a packet of 250ML warm water before use and taking orally at any time. Patients can take it before or after meals. The general principle is to take enough of the liquid after diarrhea to prevent dehydration and help with the treatment of diarrhea. At the same time, it is recommended to take it properly according to the doctor's advice.
Before use, dissolve a bag of 5.125g in 250 ml warm water and take orally at any time.
Adults: start with 50ml/kg, take it within 4~6 hours, then adjust the dose according to the degree of dehydration until diarrhea stops.
Children: start with 50ml/kg, take within 4 hours, then adjust the dose according to the degree of dehydration until diarrhea stops.
Infants and young children should be given a small amount of this product more than once.
Prevention: take 50ml each time for children under 6 months; Children aged 6 months to 2 years were given 100ml each time. 150ml per dose for children aged 2 to 10 years; Children over 10 years of age follow medical advice.
1. In case of severe dehydration or severe diarrhea, intravenous fluids should be used until the diarrhea stops.
2. Generally not used for premature babies.
3. Follow-up examination: Blood pressure; (2) weight; Blood electrolytes (mainly Na+ and K+); Signs of water loss; Amount of feces.
4. For severe water loss or no obvious correction of water loss after application of this product, intravenous fluid replacement is required.
5, can not directly take the bag of powder, nor use milk or juice and other liquid instead of water to dissolve.
Oral rehydration salt (III) is recommended by the World Health Organization as a low-osmotic rehydration salt. It can not only rapidly replenish fluids and electrolytes lost due to diarrhea, but also reduce the frequency and quantity of diarrhea and shorten the course of the disease.
Compared with Oral rehydration salts II, this product reduces sodium and glucose levels, thus reducing osmotic pressure and is more suitable for infants and young children to prevent dehydration and for mild to moderate dehydration without circulatory failure.
Oral rehydration salt powder (III) is a white crystalline powder, which cannot be swallowed directly. When taking, open a bag of oral rehydration salt (III), pour it into the measuring cup distributed with the package, add warm water to 250ml scale, and take it according to the instructions or the doctor's advice.
Oral rehydration Salt Powder (III) is a compound preparation. Before taking it, the patient should dissolve a bag of 250ML warm water and take it orally at any time. It is not recommended to wash it with cold water to avoid the aggravation of diarrhea caused by coldness. If the solution is cooled, it can be heated with water. Do not add hot water directly to the solution.
Oral rehydration salt (Ⅲ) of various components in strict accordance with the standard configuration, added sugar or other seasoning is not recommended, not only affect the rehydration effect, too much sugar may also aggravate diarrhea of children, as well as water is not recommended. Oral rehydration salt (Ⅲ) in electrolyte is strict proportion, only accurate ratio can have the effect of rapid safety rehydration.
Encourage your child to take it in other ways, such as using straws or playing games. If the child can't drink and there is a risk of dehydration, it is recommended to go to the hospital in time for fluids.
Zhenyuan tablets is made of ginseng fruit extract total saponin components, the main components are ginseng fruit total saponin, each tablet contains ginseng fruit total saponin 25mg.
The total saponins content in ginseng fruit is higher than ginseng root, about 4 times, ginseng fruit mainly contains monomer ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rd, Rc, Re, Rg1 and so on.
The content of Ginsenoside Re was the highest, accounting for about 6%. Among them, ginseng fruit total saponins have the effect of improving atherosclerosis, protecting myocardial cell ischemia, improving insulin resistance, promoting insulin sensitivity and so on.